Friday, January 14, 2011

Running in the Rain and Suunto is Unhappy

Today was run number four of the week. I've almost reached my first full weekly goal of 2011! Just one more run and I will have done it.  One week out of two, isn't bad, 50/50 is a good result for me at this time!  But I won't be counting those eggs just yet.

Had a decent run today, it started to rain while I was out there running the Memorial Jogging Path, which made it more enjoyable for me.  Not sure why, but the more miserable the weather out there, the more I enjoy the run.  Yes, I'm odd, but most of you (is there anyone out there?) probably already knew that.  It was just a nice easy run, one three mile lap in 27:01.  So that was a nice time for getting back into things especially since last week I couldn't even run the entire thing.

I'm not sure what my paces were for the mile splits, because my Suunto T6c is acting up again.  It took about 10+ minutes to get linked to the satellites.  This seems to be happening more and more frequently.  I've not done any research on it yet.  Just change batteries and hope for the best.  I might have to think about changing out for a different GPS+HRM system.  But we shall see what happens there.

Sort of looking forward to my run tomorrow.  Will mean meeting my goal of running for at least one out of the 52 weeks this year.  So, here's to hoping I don't break a leg in my sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment