Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lack of Biking Motivation

It seems I'm currently lacking motivation to really bike.  This isn't so great, considering I have quite a few miles to ride in May.  I did get on it, and I did about 11 miles in 45ish minutes.  Fairly slow and easy going, but I was very tired from the run this morning and non stop go go go all day.  I almost fell asleep at my desk the last two hours of work.

I'm starting to think I might have to nap at work during lunch so I get energized for my afternoon workouts after early morning ones.  I'm doing a double run tomorrow so we shall see how I feel for that second run which will be a trail run.

At least I'm not lacking motivation for the running these days, so that's good.  Just sad I am on the bike since I like it most.  But I'm sure once things start flowing again with a routine that will change and I will be hammer out the miles without second thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment