Monday, January 17, 2011

Don't Feel Like It.

I didn't get up this morning to run.  The person I was suppose to run Mon/Wed emailed last night saying they weren't going to because they had the day off and wanted to bike instead.  So, that has been one run out of three since saying we were going to do it.  So much for accountability there.  Plus I was just totally exhausted, so the sleep was good.

I woke up in a blah mood, didn't want to go run after work.  Work was blah, still didn't want to go run after work.  After work was blah and still didn't want to go run. But I ran.  Don't really feel like blogging about it, but oh well, I ran so I should write it up here.  I had forgotten my watch at home, so no exact distances (not that I would have probably had them since it's been flakey lately.) and just used my iPod's stop watch to time myself on the loop at Memorial.  26:41 was my time.  So my nice and easy run tonight was my fastest in a while.  There were no stops no walking no nothing, I just ran.  While running I didn't want to be running.  Hopefully tomorrow I will not be so blah and things will be good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment