Monday, January 3, 2011

First Run of 2011!

Well the first run of 2011 is now done!  And I'm glad since it was not fun at all!  But I met the first goal of 3 miles (3.04 to be approximately exactish.)

I've not run since the beginning of December, and it showed.  I sat around gained weight, lost fitness and it showed. Bad.  I couldn't complete the full 3 mile loop at Memorial Park running.  I had to walk a little bit which I didn't like at all.  But oh well, I'm back at it and getting into the swing of things once again. I'm sure that as I do more and try to keep the goal of 3 miles (at least) five times a week (at least) I will be back to where I was in no time.

So today I didn't have auto lap on so don't know my mile splits, but it was the 3.04 miles in 28:59.  I guess it's not too horrible considering I had to walk several times.

Anyways, that's it for today, check back tomorrow to see if I'm still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment