Sunday, March 14, 2010

Not Slacking! Honest! (only on updating here)

So, I've only really slacked off on updating my blog here.

So let's see...

March 2nd, I ran.  3 miles.
March 3rd, I rock climbed.
March 4th I biked 11 miles.
March 6th I raced Eco Lonestar with Claudia (4 hours 16 minutes!)
March 8th I started doing some resistance training
March 9th I ran, 3 miles in the morning and biked 15 miles in the evening
March 11th I ran 3 miles.
Today I biked, 20 miles, after getting back into the boat after a long lay off!

So yeah, the boat stuff... I am back in with TOCC and practicing.  Today we were out there for about 2 hours and went almost 9.5 miles.  It was great to be back out there, but I need a lot of work again!  I need to work on my form and strengthen my shoulders some more! Yikes how that all left me!

But it was great to be with the crew again.  Good times and with a goal race in mind to help keep us focused we should have a great season ahead of us!  Love the paddling!

So there you go.  Yes, brief but I don't have much time for these updates since I'm so busy working out or recovering (passed out) from the work outs.  Speaking of ... Time for bed! Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment