Saturday, March 20, 2010

Biking and Running

Well, I didn't get to my biking on Tuesday like I wanted due to work problems.  And I also didn't so much do anything on Wednesday.  Yup, I slacked off more.

Then I missed my run on Thursday because ... Slacker.  But I did bike on Thursday with a friend.  And it was good.  We did about 20 easy miles in around an hour and a half.  It was a good ride.

Then this morning I did 6 miles.  It didn't go as planned since I was planning trail running, but I slept through getting to Double Lake where I was planning on doing that.  But still, 6 miles and at then end I felt not too bad.


  1. 9:26 (129 ahr)
  2. 8:34 (184 ahr)
  3. 8:55 (181 ahr)
  4. 9:10 (181 ahr)
  5. 9:12 (182 ahr)
  6. 8:42 (183 ahr)
Looking at those paces, it seems like I'm slowly getting faster while still gaining distance.  Both of which is a good thing.  So, not only was the run not too bad feeling wise, but stats wise as well.  Guess I am happy about that!

Was suppose to do a bike afterwards, but I decided to not, since the rains were suppose to come quickly and not 5 minutes after I got in my truck leaving Memorial, the sky's opened up.  So it was perfect timing!

Tomorrow I canoe and bike though!  Should be good times!  Even if it's windy and cold like it's planned to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment