Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Splashing Cars in the Rain

So I went out for a run today.  It was around 50F and raining.  Wet and miserable as a lot of people would think about it.  But, like that true whack job that I am, I rather enjoyed it.  Scary I know! I enjoyed my run.

I noticed that once and a while the cars passing me on the street would slow down and avoid the puddles to avoid me.  How nice of them.  I thought to myself, wouldn't it be funny that as they did that, I jumped into the puddle splashing the car?  So... From then on I did!   If the car slowed down to avoid splashing me... I would gather a bit of speed and jump full force into the puddle splashing the car as best as I could!  And I got to see three WTF?! faces while I did it.  It was great fun! Made the run enjoyable... Running around splashing the puddles around and such!  Great Fun!

I don't really know my times for the splits or anything, I did run 3.05 miles, and it was around 30 minutes.  But it was about just getting out there and trying to be out there and get some kind of run in, and I accomplished that.  So it was a success.  I don't know the times and splits because I'm still trying to figure out the GPS on my T6c, and well it apparently didn't start when I thought it did.  I had to map my run to figure out the new distance I ran.

But I think I have it more figured out now, so hopefully next time it will work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment