Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wednesday Night's Bike Ride

It was a nice easy night out with a buddy today.  Just went and did around 15 miles around the picnic loop at Memorial Park.  We did do a couple of pick ups during the ride, only because there was a guy on inline skates and we didn't want to get passed by him.  But as we were doing around 23mph he passed us pretty quickly.  So much for that plan!

Then we hammered out one last lap, where I got half way through and started to choke out due to mucus problems.  I must have had something with cinnamon earlier in the day, I'm still not sure what though.  I have to pay very special close attention to that now that I'm back to training.  Being allergic to something as yummy as cinnamon really sucks.  But luckily on low intensity weeks I can eat some to cover those cravings!

So all in all it was a good day on the bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment