Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Running Again...

Last night I ran again.  Third time in three weeks!  I'm starting to get pretty consistent there.  Although I do realize I need much more running than once a week for this.

So I did a short 2.46 mile run, averaging 9:01 min/mile.  I'm apparently regaining my running form faster than I figured.  Now if I can get back into distance at these slowly faster times then things will be good!  My first "lap" of 1.23 miles was 9:13 pace, and the second one was at 8:49 pace.  So I am doing negative splits with out trying too hard for it. I just go out and run and pick it up as it feels good.  Now to start making the run a bit longer I think!

My legs aren't feeling too bad today either.  So they are adjusting to the pounding again.  Should make Thursdays run alright.  And then Saturday I will plan on bumping up to 3 miles to see what I can do there.

No comments:

Post a Comment