Sunday, November 22, 2009

Biking Fun!

Went out biking over at George Bush Park today.  It was pretty good, nice and easy out there with a friend.  The 20 miles we did in about an hour and forty minutes.  So pretty slow going, but still working on building up the miles in the legs.  So the slow is not a problem, and I could have probably gone for about another 10 miles with out too much trouble at that speed.

But it was a good place to stop to make sure my legs aren't toast for tomorrow's run after work.  And I also am suppose to start swimming tomorrow morning, so we shall see how that goes!  Hopefully I remember how to and don't drown in the 3' pool! (=

Bloody Brilliant Day out there today though! Glad I got to enjoy it a bit before I deal with all those nagging indoor chores!

No comments:

Post a Comment