Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where have I been??

Yeah, MIA for a couple of weeks.  I've been working out a bit, except last week.   Last week was a bust due to insomnia.  And this week didn't start much better since I missed out on swimming yesterday.

But I did run today.  It felt like a pretty crappy run, very slow and painful.  I ended up with blisters on my feet due to my socks being end of life and all stretched out and bunching on me now. 

But once I got home, I looked at the stats of the run, and was, shocked.

Using my T6c, I have it auto lap every mile, and here are my stats:
  1. 8:51 min/mile
  2. 8:19 min/mile
  3. 9:18 min/mile
  4. 5:19 min/.54 mile
So even though it felt crappy, it was a decent run.  I just need to get my sock situation fixed, and keep those blisters from coming back.

Even though the numbers say it was a good run, I still feel like it was a bad one.  But at least I got out there and did it!  That is the first step to improvement!

Some other interesting tidbits:
  • Average Speed: 6.7 mph
  • Max Speed: 20.2 mph
  • Max Heart Rate: 190
  • Average Heart Rate: 144
  • Calories burned: 555
  • Total time: 31:47
  • Total distance: 3.5356 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment