Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Boot Camp and Run

Well, I went out and did my boot camp tonight.  It was good, we did a lot of core and leg workout today, squats and lunges, crunches and bridges and pushups oh my!

While doing the pushups and bridges I noticed that my bad shoulder felt different tonight.  It didn't really hurt more or less.  It didn't really feel wrong or right.  It just felt different.  After a couple of the exercises I started to feel my shoulder to see why it felt so different.  Turns out, I have muscle up there now.  That's why it feels different.  Seems to be helping things a bit.  So I need to continue with this and try to continue to rebuild the muscle up there to get stability there again.  Looking good!

After boot camp, a friend and I headed out and went for a run (since I didn't get up and run this morning [bad Steve!]) up and down the TC Jester trail a bit.  Was good, although my legs were pretty trashed from the working out, so the run/walk was about 45 minutes.  3/4 of the distance was ran, the rest was walking so it wasn't too bad.

So it was a good day working out after a rough start and will be continuing to be good from here on out.

No Excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment